Sephora made a huge announcement yesterday regarding their Beauty Insiders program. This is their free loyalty program where you earn 1 point per $1 spent on merchandise in store or at sephora.com. After many years, Sephora is deciding to shake things up!
The new program launches on August 14th and the changes are summarized in the image below. In short, they’ve added a points multiplier depending on your status, VIBs and Rouges now have the option to receive points instead of the birthday gift, they have committed to include more full-sized products in the Rewards Bazaar, and introduced a $100 gift card reward that will be redeemable for 2500 points (Rouge only).
To celebrate the launch of this program, Sephora is hosting a Beauty Insiders Appreciation sale! This is great news considering Sephora typically only has sales in April and November. Heres how the sale will work:
- VIB Rouge: 20% off using code YESROUGE from August 24th to September 3rd
- VIB: 15% off using code YESVIB from August 30th to September 3rd
- BI: 10% off using code YESINSIDER from August 30th to September 3rd
There are some conditions to be aware of in regards to the sale, however. If you prefer to shop online, the code can only be used ONCE for online purchases, but you are able to make unlimited purchases in-store. The have also added a few restrictions:
- You are limited to 3 Drunk Elephant or Tatcha products per transaction
- Dyson products are excluded
- The discount cannot be applied to customized value sets online
- The discount cannot be used on prior purchases or on giftcards
- The offer does not apply to Sephora PLAY boxes
- Offers can’t be combined (eg: no sale code + gift with purchase)
See what’s on my Wish List for the sale here.
One thought on “Makeup News: Changes to Sephora Rewards Program”